четвртак, 4. април 2013.

Yareah magazine friends!


Letters of Love and Despair 

by Tatjana Debeljacki

Letters of Love and despair by Tatjana Debeljacki… 

Beautiful words full of feelings and deep emotions. 

Enjoy your day, Yareah magazine friends!

Letters of Love and Despair by Tatjana Debeljacki

Photo by Sabine Sauermaul

The Letter

Well I just wanted to say hello to you.
Yesterday I had no time for it, I know you’d expected it. Sorry.
Understand me, please.
In return, I love you.
There is so much work to do but I can’t get you out of my head.
Sometimes I am daydreaming.
And I can’t sleep at nights.
Your suburban guy loves you, your fat swine.

For the First and The Last
Time I Wrote a Poem

The Greatest Poem of All

You and Me

Please forgive me for this poem
being so short.
Even the title is longer than the poem itself.
I told you:
“I’m not good at writing!”

In Cyrillic, I’m inside you
written in Latin,
you are inside me
What kind of Ikebana would it be
two of us in Japanese script?

13 hours and 2 minutes. Thursday, March.
I love you. Enough said.
6th April.
In case I had forgotten to write you a letter, I did not forget to love you.